Monday, June 25, 2012

Doors Opening

{Dreams Realized?}

{i DO heart organizing!}


Friends, I can hardly believe the amazing opportunity that has just opened up...

The lovely and inspirational Jen Jones at iheart organizing just posted a blog opening a door to potential contributors to her wonderful site... and I jumped (I think literally!) at the opportunity to apply!!  

What an absolute dream it would be to be able to contribute to a blog I have subscribed to and loved for so long.  

Here's what I wrote to Jen:

Dear Jen,

I have a serious passion for organizing... a passion that has only just recently been realized.

Allow me to explain: for many years, I have helped close friends plan and organize their weddings, and have helped both family and friends with many organizing projects, including organizing kitchen cabinets after a big move; clearing out and re-purposing "junk" rooms, and more. I provided inspiration and assistance to my friends and family free of charge, simply because I love to help, and many of my friends have encouraged me to go into wedding planning, however, I have found that although I love many aspects of planning weddings, such as the beautiful flowers, and the details of the events, the aspect I always enjoyed the most was helping keep the brides organized, which allowed for a more fluid, less stressful experience for all involved.

When I made this self-discovery a little over a month ago, I wasted no time in beginning to write my own organization, titled Life: Delightfully Managed, and although it's early in my blogging journey, I believe my entries represent my writing style (I am an English major) and creative spirit. I also have an extensive Pinterest collection (including an organizational board), and am working to incorporate my collected pins as inspiration into my blog. I sincerely hope you take a look at my blog as well as Pinterest, and enjoy what you see!

Having purchased my first home just a year ago, my husband and I (self-proclaimed DIY experts), have organized, decorated, and made our house a home in the last year. If only I had documented all of my home projects during the last year... nevertheless, I have many more projects planned for our home, and assisting friends in their home organizational and decorating projects, which is very exciting.

I am so inspired by iHeart Organizing, Jen. You always manage to produce beautiful (and new) ideas and products, worthy of swooning over, pinning, and applying to our own lives, and I would absolutely love to be a part of your team.

Sincerely,
Rochelle Wall

I feel like God is not only opening windows, but whole banks full of beautiful French doors to me!  I know that I am not the only one that would dream of being able to contribute to iheart organizing, but, I believe that there is meaning in His timing... sowe'll see!

xoxo,
~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment