Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Project Wedding

{source}

Once upon a time, I was a bride in a blog-less, and Pinterest-less world. And my friends, it was a scary time indeed.

There were no mason jars...

There were no photo booths...

And all my bridesmaid dresses matched...

The horror.

Not really. The truth is the day I married my amazing husband was a beautiful and perfectly memorable day, as it should have been, and there are not many things I would change. But, a girl can dream, right?

Although I hardly consider myself cool, I've been asked by a few brides to assist in their wedding plans, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Dream up wedding ideas without having to pay for anything? Don't mind if I do.

You can check out my "delightful" picks and inspiration for these weddings here and here, and inspiration for a {possible} re-commitment ceremony for the hubs and me here.

xoxo,
~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment