Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome!

{A New Organization Forum}

Image courtesy of Martha Stewart

Welcome to Delightful Organization!

Prompted by a general positive response to this entry on my personal blog, I have created this new blog in the hopes that it will serve to provide organizational inspiration in your lives as well as my own.

Organization can be easy! Taking time to be organized in all aspects of life can yield tremendous satisfaction, and it doesn't need to be complicated. All we often need is a starting place.

Together we will work on sorting through spaces in our lives, purge unnecessary and unused items, determine what works, and put the space back together again in meaningful, useful, and beautiful ways.

I am so excited to get started!

xoxo,
~Rochelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my...WONDERFUL ideas Rochelle!! I am an organizational geek and love your ideas here. We just furnished our new rental through craigs list and used/antique store finds and now I have MANY refinishing/recovering projects ahead of me - including a dresser. (and though I love the one I found- yours would have been even more perfect fit as we have a beach theme going on)

    I also love the chalkboard labels- I have emptied large Costco pretzel barrels filled with rice and beans and things we get in quantity. They are visible and so I think these labels would add a finishing touch! Thanks!

    Looking forward to seeing more ideas on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry for your support. I look forward to blogging about many more helpful ideas in the future!

      Delete